Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience:  Knowledgeable and Experienced Attorney.

Are RS Mediation a bona fidae company? The organization I

Are RS Mediation a bona fidae company? The organization I am asking about has an E-mail address of
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. This company, billing itself as RS mediation, has no BBB rating and is not listed in the Hoover's Business Directory. There is no record or report (good or bad) of this purported company, anywhere that I can check. The website is very nice and written in English, but the contact address is in Spain. The site does not speak of their coverage area. This company claims to be a law firm, but I don't recall seeing the names of any attorneys listed on the site, and who knows what states or countries the attorneys are licensed in, if there are any attorneys at all.

That is all the information available at this time about this purported company.

Evaluation Result: I would not give this company any advance payment for anything, nor would I give them financial information of any kind

If I have answered your question, please remember to click “ACCEPT.”

Clicking the green “ACCEPT” button will not cause you to incur any additional expense, and it is the only way that an expert gets paid for providing assistance, even if you have made a deposit or have a monthly subscription.

This communication contains general information, only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice. Information provided herein is not intended to replace a detailed legal consultation, and does not create an attorney/client relationship.