Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience:  Knowledgeable and Experienced Attorney.
16911602

Is a claim for a massive inheritance from Atlantic Private

Is a claim for a massive inheritance from Atlantic Private Bank Limited in the Sechelles a scam?
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer.

What you have described is a rampant scam. The scammer wil request your personal or banking information, or may even request some money from you. Once the information is obtained, it is used to take everything they can. If you are not aware of any relative who passed away at that location, you are being targeted for a popular scam.

I'm glad you checked, and I hope this response will save you much time and money.

Best of luck!

If you need more information, just let me know and I will be happy to continue to assist you.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­__________________________________________________________________

If I have answered your question, please remember to click “ACCEPT.”

Clicking the green “ACCEPT” button will not cause you to incur any additional expense, and it is the only way that an expert gets paid for providing assistance, even if you have made a deposit or have a monthly subscription.

I leave Positive feedback for all accepted answers.

Positive feedback helps customers get quick responses to future questions.

If you would like to request my assistance for future questions, please begin the question with "FOR ATTORNEY 1".

____________________________________________________________________

This communication contains general information, only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice. Information provided herein is not intended to replace a detailed legal consultation, and does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience: Knowledgeable and Experienced Attorney.