Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience:  Knowledgeable and Experienced Attorney.

Some years ago I purchased a Holiday Club Membership with Timelinx

Customer Question

Some years ago I purchased a Holiday Club Membership with Timelinx which I haven't used.For the past year or so I have been pestered with companies offering to sell this for me. Eventually I yielded to pressure and asked a company called Halfmoon Holdings to sell this for me and they asked for a security deposit of 1200Euros. I am now told by all the other companies telephoning me on a weekly basis that Timelinx is now bankrupt and that Halfmoon knew that they had no product to sell. I am now trying to get my 1200Euros back from the credit card company under Section 75. My question is are any of the companies phoning me any more reliable thn Halfmoon and is there a list of unscrupulous companies to which I can refer
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer!
I'm not sure which companies are calling you, but they all seem to be part of the same industry. I wold recommend staying clear of the lot of them. Anyone who asks you for a security deposit to sell your property is scamming you, period. Even if the company does not ask for money, there is no guarantee that after the property is sold, and the buyer pays, that they will actually transfer the money to you. Your safest bet, if you are interested in selling, is to make the sale directly, with no third party involvement.

Best of luck!

If you need more information, just let me know and I will be happy to continue to assist you.

If I have answered your question, please remember to click “ACCEPT.”

Clicking the green “ACCEPT” button will not cause you to incur any additional expense, and it is the only way that an expert gets paid for providing assistance, even if you have made a deposit or have a monthly subscription.

I leave Positive feedback for all accepted answers.

Positive feedback helps customers get quick responses to future questions.

If you would like to request my assistance for future questions, please begin the question with "FOR ATTORNEY 1".

This communication contains general information, only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice. Information provided herein is not intended to replace a detailed legal consultation, and does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the companies who have most recently approached me are Ramirez and Ramirez; and The Solutions Group.

Any comments please

Please let me know where they are located and phone/website information, if you have it, and I will run a check on each of these for you.