Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience:  Knowledgeable and Experienced Attorney.

Unauthorised repeated monthly order

Biomolecular Proxene 655 Mulberry, Manteno IL 60950 are sending me repeat order s (not requested) and charging to my visa account. I placed an original "one off" order for a couple of their products and these are now being sent on a monthly basis which I definitely did not order, or want! I am Australia based and the complaint call number given on their invoice does not work. there seems to be no way to connect with them tomake sure the whole business is cancelled - can you advise please??  I gather that trying to get refunds from them is pretty hopeless - however I'm prepared to carry the costs to date provided the whole thing is totally and definitely stopped!
Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer!

I'm sorry to hear of this frustrating ordeal, and I would be glad to assist you.

I recommend that you contact our credit card company and advise them of the erroneous charges to your account. Let them know that you want all future charges blocked and would like the fraudulent charges removed from your account.

There should be no problem, presuming you have returned the deliveries to the company, and have receipts showing that you did not choose to keep the orders that you did not authorize. The credit card company may want to see a copy of the letter that you mailed/faxed to the company, or an email that may have been sent, advising them to stop charging your card and cancel your account, so hopefully those are saved.

If not, or if you have not done those things yet, be sure to get right on it. In any event, you can emphasize the disconnected number with your credit card company, and that should do the trick.

Best of luck!

If you need more information, just let me know and I will be happy to continue to assist you.

If I have answered your question, please remember to click “ACCEPT.”

Clicking the green “ACCEPT” button will not cause you to incur any additional expense, and it is the only way that an expert gets paid for providing assistance, even if you have made a deposit or have a monthly subscription.

I leave Positive feedback for all accepted answers.

Positive feedback helps customers get quick responses to future questions.

If you would like to request my assistance for future questions, please begin the question with "FOR ATTORNEY 1".

This communication contains general information, only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice. Information provided herein is not intended to replace a detailed legal consultation, and does not create an attorney/client relationship.