INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I filed the e parte and the opposing counsel was trying to

I filed the e parte and the opposing counsel was trying to intimadate me to moving from thursday to friday. So i moved then he said monday. I want to go to ex parte on Friday anyway and told him I would not go monday. Here was his response. "You have right to go friday. I will be going to san fernando first. You will be sitting there along time but it is your choice. No reason to be sorry. I am sorry you will have to sit there all day. Your choice though. " Is it correct that I can file ?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.
You gave notice and are not required to wait until a day which is good for him. His response is also unprofessional. You can choose to accomodate and wait, but not required to do so.

Please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for the answer. Leaving a Bonus and Positive Feedback is not required, but doing so is very much appreciated!

If you have a follow up question, I am happy to address it. Just click Reply (not relist) to ask it and I will respond. On occasion, there may be a delay if I am helping another customer, conducting research, or taking a break.

Please remember that sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question so please keep that in mind.