Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.

I want to interview several attorneys to see who might be the

I want to interview several attorneys to see who might be the best to handle a case.
I have to disclose the nature of the case to them and the case might have criminal intent charges against me, which I want to defend against. Are the attorneys I don't use bound to keep what I tell them private since I didn't put them on retainer? I know the attorney that I put on retainer would be...right?

Don't answer this question if it is going to cost me more than the subscription I have already paid.
Thank you
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 4 years ago.
Hello there:

Thank you for entrusting me with your question. Regardless of whether the attorney is paid, the attorney is still bound by the rules of confidentiality. Payment is irrelevant.

Please feel free to ask me another question – if you’re a subscriber, you can do so at no additional cost beyond your monthly payment. Please bookmark my profile page here so you can come back and ask me a question anytime: