Robert, Attorney
Experience:  I am a licensed Attorney.

Does the below work for purchasing judgments? Thanks. NOTICE

Does the below work for purchasing judgments? Thanks.

Court: _____________________________________
Case #: _____________________________________

To Whom It May Concern:

I, ___________________________________, hold all rights to the judgment entered in the case referenced above.
I hereby assign all rights and privileges of my ___/___/___ judgment against _____________________________________________________
in the amount of $______________________ in the above entitled Court and Case # XXXXX:
_______________________________________. Arizona Judgments are valid for a period of 5 years from the date of their entry unless extended another 5 years prior to their expiration with permission from the court.

In doing so, I waive any and all rights to collect on this judgment in the future. I also agree to reimburse _______________________________ immediately, and in full, any and all amounts that I have received or may receive should this judgment, in any way, be deemed void, invalid or otherwise uncollectable.

I also assert that $_________ has been collected from (or on behalf of) the Defendant(s) since the above stated judgment was entered.
I certify that the foregoing information is true and correct under penalty of perjury.

Date: ___/___/___ Signed:_________________

Witnessed this same date: ___/___/___ Signed:_________________
Upon this same date, copy of this Notice of Assignment of Judgment:
Provided to the above-entitled Court,
Also Provided to Defendant(s) at the last known address on file with the Court.

Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I see nothing wrong with this assignment of judgment form as long as it is completely filled out and executed.