Zachary
Zachary, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

we are being suid by t mobile and they have great atorneys

Customer Question

we are being suid by t mobile and they have great atorneys but no cause we have asked for interogorys thet only answered the part they wanted to with out lossing ground for them self so we asked for dismissal on the grounds they never answered the questions the Court dismissed our motion for dismissal they said in a e mail the t mobile attorneys they were going to ask for a summary judgment now my question is they have cost me lots of time and moneyand what effect would me making a counter claim be on there reques5 for summary judgements and what can I do to make the answer the interogarys
Expert:  Zachary replied 2 years ago.
The first thing you need to do is file a Motion for Continuance on the Plaintiff's Summary Judgment Hearing, and explain that to the court that you need to conduct further discovery before it would be fair to have a summary judgment hearing.

The next thing you need to do is file a Motion to Compel, and state that T-Mobile has not fully answered the interrogatories that you sent and explain why the answers are important to your case. You need to do this at the same time as when you file the Motion for Continuance. And when you file these motions, you need to contact the court and set a hearing date. You need to do this ASAP.

Finally, you need to begin to prepare your answer to the Motion for Summary Judgment. You need to show that there are factual issues which are in contention. That means you need to show actual facts which contradict the facts T-Mobile has stated in their Motion for Summary Judgment. You need to do this by filing affidavits which support the facts. You need to attach the affidavits and any other documentary evidence which supports your case along with your Response to Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment. And you need to ask the court to deny T-Mobile's motion.
Zachary, Attorney
Experience: Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs