D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney
Experience:  10+years of experience in all matters of civil litigation and Hearing Officer/Arbitrator
18858452

I was in the first settle for the Fen-Phen settlement. I have

I was in the first settle for the Fen-Phen settlement. I have since had Open heart surgery to repair my mitral valve. I got a letter from the original lawyers I used telling me I had until Nov. 7 to get in touch with them if I wanted to file for futher damages. My question is am I better off to continue with the same lawyer or would I be better off to go with someone else? Their ratings on Martindall-Hubbell was like a 2.5 out of 5.0. My e-mail [email protected]
Expert:  D. WINOGO ESQ. replied 5 years ago.
Well, using the same attorneys gives the case some more continuity, in addition to the fact that they are very familiar with your specific case file and history, so handling your new claim for further damages should be easier for them to handle.

It is better to stick with the same attorneys unless you personally have had a bad experience with them, regardless of their Martindale ratings.