Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am 60yrs old and go to mcc college and I have a professor

Customer Question

I am 60yrs old and go to mcc college and I have a professor keep asking for me to apolize because he went to the tutors dept and was disrespectful to the director or the tutor that the person who tutor me was not worth the money they are paying her. i told the college about it the director email me and told me that i was welcome to be tutor in his dept. in stead of the Professor dropping it he continue asking me to apolize. Since i to him i am not going to apolize. i feel like he is not going to grade me fairly.I have a serious depression problem and take med and another serious medical problem. can some on please help me. i have been talking to the college head of that dept. no results.
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

I am sorry to learn of your circumstances. Did the professor threaten you with your grade?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
he has made me feel uncomfortable because he keep want to meet with me about and apolize he did not threaten. but i feel like he is holding this against me.
Thank you for that insight.

Please clarify: what is your legal question? What legal information are you seeking?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i no longer need you help. the dept of college affairs is taking care of it thank you. do not charge my account because. I have got results. from dept of college affairs