Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years legal practitioner: real estate, collections, estate, civil, business, and criminal law

it was not sept/oct 2010 but 2011. Thanks Karen

it was not sept/oct 2010 but 2011.

Sept/Oct 2011 - for what? Is this about a previous question - I will review your other questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I made a mistake. I planted seed once in sept 2010 and Robert, an outside landscaper hired by my hoa. I told my HOA to forget about Robert's mistake. In Sept/Oct 2011, a planted seeded twice. Both times Robert mowed the lawn with the seed newly planted. I asked my management team to tell Robert not to cut the grass twice. I asked Robert not to cut the grass. I put the watering hose to reminded Robert not to cut the grass because there was seeded there and I told both the management company and the landscaper that when the hose is down on the ground there is new seed there

As I stated in answer to your other question:

You could sue the vendor (Robert's employer) for the repairs - they knew of your time and effort to reseed the yard but negligently tore it up anyway.

That should be your recourse rather than withholding monies from the HOA.

You should contact the landscaping company and have them fix your yard OR you do it and sue them for the costs thereof.

Please ask for "Law Pro" if you have any further future questions!

Just Answer is a "PAY FOR SERVICE" Website. Please press the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON so I will receive credit for assisting you (even if you placed a deposit or have a subscription program). You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. If you do have a follow-up question, press REPLY, NOT relist, or else I won’t receive the question.