dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues

My sister lives in my house rent free - Me and my mom own the

My sister lives in my house rent free - Me and my mom own the house - I live here my mom don't - can I evict my sister without my mom's protest?
Expert:  dylatess replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. For over 33 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.Yes you can as you and your mom have authority to make legal decisions, likewise, in an eviction issue, unless specified in some document, either of you can institute an eviction.Best regards XXXXX XXXXX am glad  to help.  Please be so kind as to click the GREEN accept button as I do not get paid for my assistance unless you accept.   A bonus and and positive feedback are also appreciated.  An ACCEPT also assures that I can assist you again.  I wish you the best in the future.  Thanks.