Experience:  Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts

If I have a lawsuit filed from a car accident and the maryland

If I have a lawsuit filed from a car accident and the maryland case search says on 10-17 document name certificate regarding disc as well as on 10-17 expert designation defendan'ts expert witness does this mean the defendant has a witness from the accident.

Hello, Thanks for choosing! I look forward to helping you with legal information today.

Not necessarily. It appears here that they are designating an expert as one of their witnesses.

It is probably a medical expert to testify against the severity of your injuries.

You can pull the actual witness and exhibit list that opposing counsel filed uf you just go down to the court house. This is public record.

If you have any more questions, I am happy to answer them! If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated and it will cost you nothing further to do. It would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

Great TY I have a neck injury but I had it before I was rear ended I guess they are trying to figure out if I substained new injury in which I did.