Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX my question is my tenant his

Customer Question

hi
my name is XXXXX XXXXX
my question is my tenant his moved yesterday at nigth he never told me
the he is going to moved i am called the police,, because it was 1:00 am in the morning and they make a lot noise,, the police told him, this is not time to move,, he and his family they lived my house,, but they never give me my keys, and i don't know what can i do,, i would like to put new locket at all the door,, and also can i check the apartment please answer this question i don't know to call the police to open the apartment yes o no please iam waiting for you answers
thanks
Expert:  Sam replied 5 years ago.

Sam :

Hi

Sam :

They left before the expiration of your lease?

Customer:

yes they left before

Customer:

sam, what can i do

Expert:  Sam replied 5 years ago.

Hi

Yes, you may assume that they have vacated the property. You can store any left over belongings, later to charge them, should they return for them - and you may change your locks.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck

Expert:  Sam replied 5 years ago.

Hi

I am seeing this question still in my list, but no follow up. Is there something else you need?