Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

GRANDPARENT OF CHILD/ I HAVE LIMITED INFO ABOUT THE DAD/ WHATS THE BEST WAY 2 GET ADDITION

GRANDPARENT OF CHILD/ I HAVE LIMITED INFO ABOUT THE DAD/ WHATS THE BEST WAY 2 GET ADDITION INFO ON DAD.JUST HAVE NAME, APARTMENT COMPLEX ADDRESS, MOTHERS'S NAME , LIVES BETWEEN CALIF. & TEXAS
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 years ago.
Can you provide some more facts to put this into context? What kind of info are you looking for?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
WANT THE DADS ADDRESS ( APARTMENT #, ) LIVES IN APT COMPLEXXXXXXHOUSTON, TX. DOB/ SS# XXXXX CDL OR TEXAS DRIVERS LICENSE OF TEXAS / HAVE HIS MOTHER'S CELL PHONE # XXXXX ( WHICH SHE IS NO HELP)
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 years ago.
I need to know what you are going to use the information for so I can tell you how to get it.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
PASS IT ON 2 CHILDREN SERVICES/ WELFARE DEPT. SO HE CAN START SUPPORTING HIS CHILD
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 years ago.
They should be able to find him even without your help because they can access the law enforcement databases.

However, there are two ways to find people that work really well. The first is to hire a private investigator. They have access, through people they know, to the law enforcement databases that can provide all of the information.

The second method is to join a service at www.accurint.com. The computer database allows you to access most records including utility bills, etc.

Accurint used to not allow anyone other than lawyers and private investigators to use the service but I understand that they will allow others to use it now if they are involved in a lawsuit, which this really is.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Be very careful about looking at other internet sites that just post generic information without any inquiry into your facts because often those answers are dated, wrong, or wrong as applied to your facts. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I HAVE INVOLED W/ WELFARE DEPT FOR THE PASS YEAR PLUS AND THESE PEOPLE KEEP COMMING UP W/ 0 /Z E R O/ NOTHING/ NADA/ ZIP.

WHAT HIRE A PI @ 500 A POP?

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 years ago.
Hiring a PI is definitely the easiest way to get the information. You can Google him as well but the information is often inaccurate as is the information from most of the sites that advertise online. Accurint is the only one that I know of and have used and been satisfied with.