MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

i think my ex is someone reading my private emails. how can

Customer Question

i think my ex is someone reading my private emails. how can i prove it? and what can i do about it?
Expert:  MShore replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Have you already purchased software to record the IP addresses of persons accessing the account(electronic tripware)?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No I have not done anything yet. He may have put spyware on my other laptop. I'm working from my ipad now and I am pretty, but not 100% sure, it's clean. Would this software be able identify spyware?
Expert:  MShore replied 5 years ago.
Thank you, yes it would.For your reference, here is a link to a site providing steps on how to set up the tripware:

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.