John Legal
John Legal, Attorney
Experience:  Over 15 years legal experience.

i was wondering what am i suppose to do when Ive concieved

i was wondering what am i suppose to do when I've concieved a child with a married woman and her husband signed the birth certificate already knowing that there was a strong possibility that he was not the father. Now I establish paternity on my own and the husband is making everything difficult for me. now I understand how he feel but I as a man cant let another man raise my child
Expert:  John Legal replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for trusting Just Answer. As an attorney I will answer as clearly as possible. I ask for you Accept my answer so I am paid when we are done.

You say you established paternity on your own. Was paternity determined by a court?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no i paid for it myself
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

yes I established on my own because the wife said that he wasnt treating baby right and the baby dont look like him

You need to file a formal paternity action.

Here is a great description of how paternity is filed in one county. All counties will have the same procedure.