Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

What is the average lawyers fee for handling wills in Savannah,

What is the average lawyer's fee for handling wills in Savannah, Georgia?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.
Good morning. Typically expect a fee of $750 to draft a will. Fees get more involved if there is further estate planning such as trusts or if the lawyer is involved in defending or challenging a will. Such services are normally handled at an hourly fee basis. Some lawyers handle the will challenge on contingency fee basis but that is rare. is a good resource for hiring a lawyer if you need one. I wish you best of luck and a nice weekend.

Thank you very much for the question. Kindly select the ACCEPT button for the answer - that is the only way I get credit for it by JA. (even if you have deposit or a subscription)

If I can clarify anything for you before accepting, please ask me - happy to do it.

After you click accept Justanswer gives you the option of leaving positive feedback and a bonus. These are nice ways to say "thank you" and are greatly appreciated. Justanswer also lets you ask for me specifically in the future simply by putting in the subject of a new question "For Infolawyer"

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am not sure what your answer to my question is.
Happy to clarify. Let me know if this clears it up. To prepare a will, expect $750. If the will is complicated, involves many assets and bequests or a trust as well, it could reach $1500. If the lawyer is not preparing the will but defending a will or challenging a will on behalf of a beneficiary, it is done on an hourly basis rather than a flat fee.