Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I DEPARTED LAST MAY FOR A NEW JOB IN AUBURN ,CA, WITHIN 4 WEEKS

Customer Question

I DEPARTED LAST MAY FOR A NEW JOB IN AUBURN ,CA, WITHIN 4 WEEKS LOST IT, I RESEARCHED WORK IN THE AREA AND FOUND LIMITED POSSIBILITIES SO CAME BACK TO THE BAY AREA WHERE I COULD HELP MY AGING MOTHER 86 AND LOOK FOR A NEW FUTURE IN THE AREA I WAS RAISED, WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE HERE BEFORE THE NAVY.IN THE PAST 4 YRS I WAS TRANSFERED BY THE BY THE STATE TO SO-CAL, HAD NOTHING BUT BAD EXPERIENCES SINCE DAY I, NOTHING I DID WORKED OUT AND DECIDED TO LEAVE AT THE FIRST OPORTUNITY. MY WIFE WOULDNT LISTEN DUE TO HER INHERENT AND GROWING ANGER, SO I DECIDEDTO TRY TO SPEAK TO HER SISTER GRACE, HAD MORE COMMON SENSE AND TRIED TO TRANSFER MY IDEAS TO HER SISTER, THEN IM ACCUSED OF HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HER , I GAVE UP, MOVED NORTH HAVE HAD ONLY A COUPLE PHONE CALLS ENDING IN ARGUMENTS AND HAVENT SPOKEN FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS, HAVE ONLY WRITTEN LETTERS AND HAVE COPIES, SHE HASNT COMMUNICATED AT ALL, MY LOCAL ATT. SAYS IT ISNT ABONDONMENT, I LEFT FOR A BETTER FUTURE AND SUCESS HAS BEEN LIMITED , NOW SHE WONT TALK BECAUSE IM BAD , UNTRUSTED AND SHE HAS THE HOUSE, I CARRY THE BILLS EXCEPT THE MORTGAGE, THERE HAS BEEN NO COMM IN A WHILE AND WAS RECOMM. TO LEAVE IT ALONE, YOUR SUGGESTION AND THAT THE ONLY REASON TO DIVORSE IS TO PERMIT A RE -MARRIAGE, DONT SEE THAT BUT WHO KNOWS , WOMEN HAVE NOT BEEN MY BEST SUCCESS
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your post.

My apologies, I have read your facts but I am unclear as to the question. To ensure that I do not provide you with incorrect information, could you explain what it is exactly that you are seeking?