How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 115461
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was wondering how to get legal help on Growing Cannabis ,

Customer Question

I was wondering how to get legal help on Growing Cannabis , This is a spiritual sacrament. Can I sue Feds for infringe on freedom of religion. I have plenty of evidence in the Bible. Instead we are persecuted for a plant that could be used for fuel, housing,textiles, and many other things. I believe this to be the Tree of life in Revelation 22 it says:

Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Rev 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. Here is some evidence in the WORD of GOD Peace and blessings to you and yours!
These are not my words they are from the Bible we swear in on, in a court of law!

Genesis 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

Gen 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Our Government calls a Herb which GOD says is Good, and as you will read he tells us to consume!

Gen 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Do you notice that it clearly says all! How can the Government, tell us otherwise, if it does not in-peed on any ones rights! if done in Private! On my Private Land , How can it be illegal? Washington told us to grow hemp everywhere! in 1942 the government made Hemp for victory post 1937 persecution law. I have no rights if the Government thinks I produce a plant, that GOD makes grow. I am treated as a crime went down, search seizure arrest those are the crimes all the family's broken apart from a Holy Herb. I want to sue to Grow Legal as Spiritual Sacrament. I am disabled my wife works, she suffers from junior rheumatoid arthritis, I with many brain leas-ions, headaches, when I have legally smoked it. It helps me live better. I suffer under current law! have Herb its better than all the pharmacology could give me. Plus save my liver. I am a Devout Christian what I am going to say is truth, Christ was known as the anointed oil . The oil was made from:

Exodus 30:23 Take thou also unto thee principal spices, of pure myrrh five hundred shekels, and of sweet cinnamon half so much, even two hundred and fifty shekels, and of sweet calamus two hundred and fifty shekels,
Sweet calamus is bacward in Hebrew here is translation

kaw-neh' bo'-sem = Cannabis in english is my Belief. 250 shekels is about 6 pounds. Reference: Bible Used in Court of LAW KJV

Lastly this is verse that the word eat means to burn up it tells of life on earth

Gen 3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
I follow the law I want to be allowed to consume what I am told by my creator. I thought I had that right. I have wrote everyone no response. Thank you if you took time to read this. You and yours be Blessed
Please I need Help!

I have not done anything . I am wanting right to be able to without threat of persecution
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
If you can prove that your religion has historically used marijuana as part of your religious practice and that is what the marijuana you are growing is used ONLY for, then under United States v. Bauer, 84 F.3d 1549, 1559 (9th Cir. 1996) you can seek protection under the Religious Freedom Act. However, merely claiming it is part of your religion is not sufficient, you have to show a historical religious use and prove that the sole purpose of the growing of the marijuana is in practicing that religious belief and then you need to have the money to pursue any legal actions against you along with proof that this is a historical religious practice.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Did you read my post? I provided proof that my Spiritual beliefs are fact and GOD says it is good and should be consumed. I also have no equal protection federal government has marijuana patients. Than dea says no medical value. is that not equal protection , saying no medical use than providing and jailing and seizures for others utter persecution in a free country. Were do I go , to petition my request, for a Plant that GOD makes GROW and no one has died. 444,000 tobacco and added poison alcohol 80,00 or so. Every Human is in possession of THC you have a endocanabanoid receptors in your cells so its suppose to be there!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
I said if you prove your religion has a historical use, then the court could indeed find in your favor. I am not here to engage in a philosophical argument with you I provided you exactly what the law said and even included you a case from the Supreme Court.

You would start this by filing suit against the US Government in the US District Court alleging that their criminalization of growing marijuana is infringing on your religious freedom under the RFA. Of course, you will need to be prepared to go from the district court to the court of appeals and likely the supreme court as well on these grounds. As I said above your religious freedom on this will not be cheap and you would need to find legal counsel to represent you, perhaps one of the attorneys from the Cannabis associations or the ACLU may do so, but do not count on it.
Law Educator, Esq. and 9 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Why does it cost me to exercise my right Freedom of religion. Can I represent myself. Pay you for advice and filings at the courts? is that legal for you?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
We can only provide so much assistance and it is limited by just the nature of this service. Also, this is a constitutional issue which means it is much more than a simple case and to complicate matters it is a case that has to be in the federal court system and they do not take kindly to pro se litigants and will hold you to follow all of the same rules and procedures as a licensed attorney and will not provide you any help in the court.

We can give some specific information to point you in the right direction in self representation, but as far as case law research this is pretty much well outside of the scope of this service since the services we use for such research cost us over $160 per hour (unless it is something we may already happen to have at our disposal).

Going to the ACLU and the local marijuana groups should be your first step before you decide to embark on this on your own without an attorney.

Related Legal Questions