Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Is there any way I can discover on-line, without contacting

Is there any way I can discover on-line, without contacting the US government, the number and date of issue of a passport issued to me in the name of Martha N. Flagg approximately 40 years ago? I have the "...Lost Passport" form (DS-64) that requests the date and number. Only I don't know them, and can't even guess.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. I encourage you to ask me for clarification, if you are not clear with my Answer.

Question: Is there any way I can discover on-line, without contacting the US government, the number and date of issue of a passport issued to me in the name of Martha N. Flagg approximately 40 years ago? I have the "...Lost Passport" form (DS-64) that requests the date and number. Only I don't know them, and can't even guess.

Response: Unfortunately no. Information about your passport is not available to the general public for obvious reasons--for privacy and national security reasons. I would suggest however that you attach a brief note to your application regarding your lost passport and when it was approximately issued so that they can use that information to try to locate your previous information.