MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

My son was injured at a department store in september of 2010.

My son was injured at a department store in september of 2010. throughout his ordeal he missed 8 days of school and developed hives as of result of his injury which was a deep cut from metal protruding out of a display case. I don't know how to calculate damages for this injury. Can you help me?
Expert:  MShore replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Is your question how to calculate damages?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes i am trying to calculate damages.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Where can i get my answer?
Expert:  MShore replied 5 years ago.
ok, please bear in mind that Answer are not immediate, and may require more than 4 minutes and sixteen seconds to produce. A common measure of damages to multiple medical expenses by three to arrive at damages, including pain and suffering. Please let me know if you need additional guidance.