The questions I have are:
1) How can I be charged with criminal in a civil suit.
2) I am wanting to do something to the third party after the suit for her using my personal financial documents against us.
3) This third party person obtained without permission my personal financial documents to harm me and the Plainiff requested the bank to do an internal investigation before the law suit. We have just obtain the records, letters they wrote and the bank response. Of coarse I was cleared, did not do anything wrong. Then they went ahead and filed a law suit trying to charge me with something criminal in a civil suit knowing the out come of the investigation. They have showed us no, none, zero documents proving this charge. At this point in the suit they are obligated to do so. Why? because if they have not done it now, they can't use it in trial.
4) Just because I work at the bank, I do not have any authority to move, transfer, or service my account or anybody else's account. They apparently thought I did.
5) Answer to your request.
2. Civil theft FL Statue 772 Using my position at the bank to transfer money from the Plaintiff''s account to my account.
3. yes and yes.
6) I am looking for some kind of libel against the third party person. I know we have FL Statue 57 to work from and 772 is very clear about payback of fees, but that is for the Plaintiff. What about the third party who obtained my personal finacial documents and submitted to an attorney so he can use them against me. That person should not have my SS #, account #, how much was in the account, date, tax payer #, when it was closed. You name it, there was personal information on this bank document. This did cause me harm, to my job, finacial strain, family and not being able to relocate for another position.
I want to work on after the suit to recover. Are you refering to after the suit? The attorney working on the present suit is probably not the one to handle the libel case. I am looking for a highly specialized person with experience and a proven track record. The key is the third party person has funds available. Know of anybody?
Dade City, Florida, County of Pasco
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains.
The responses above are from individual Experts, not JustAnswer. The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credential of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service (last updated February 8, 2012).