Joseph, Attorney
Experience:  I have 15 years experience in the legal field, currently specializing in criminal and family law

Is it better to have children see their parents every other

Customer Question

Is it better to have children see their parents every other week?
Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.

There really is no "right" or "wrong" answer here, it really comes down to the specifics of the situation including how the parents handled the children when they were together as a couple, who is the more appropriate parent and the schedule of each of the parents as well as of the children.

The father certainly has the ability to get more time with his daughters. If he took care of the children a lot while they were together, if he has a good bond with them, takes proper care of them now and has plenty of time available for the children, he would certainly have a compelling argument for greater time.

This is a rather complex issue, please let me know if anything requires clarification.

I hope you found my answer helpful. If so, please click on the green ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Even if you are a subscription member, you will need to click ACCEPT. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated! Thank you and good luck!

Also, several customers have asked how they may direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to assist you in your legal matter, just put "FOR JOSEPH" in the subject line and I will gladly pick up the question as soon as I am on-line.