How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got divorced 11 yrs ago from a chicago fireman and at the

Resolved Question:

I got divorced 11 yrs ago from a chicago fireman and at the time had a legal aid lawyer,
my question is I think i got taken when my quildro was figured out. Is there any way I can
take my ex-husband back to court about this matter?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this problem.

No you can not reopen the terms of your final divorce unless you can prove that your husband intentionally hide a marital asset from you. If you just believe the deal was not fair, then that is not enough to change the terms of a final divorce.
Daniel Solutions and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you