Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Do cooperative agreements provide for profit for For-Profit

Customer Question

Do cooperative agreements provide for profit for "For-Profit" entities?
Expert:  Justice4U replied 5 years ago.

I am an expert at JustAnswer and will be assisting you. I would like to address a few important issues before answering your question.

Please remember that I receive no credit for assisting you unless you accept my response. You cannot accept when I make an inquiry, rather you can only do so after you have received an answer. I answer questions based on the amount offered and rely on customers to follow through and "accept." Please remember that this is a chat or a dialogue so please reply to me if you have any questions regarding the information I provide.

Please note, nothing herein is intended as legal advice, no legal advice is being provided, no attorney-client relationship will be established and only general information is provided so that you may analyze your situation.

Please provide the context of your question? What type of cooperative agreement is this?

Expert:  Justice4U replied 5 years ago.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks, cancel the charge, a cooperative agreement by legislation (any type, any agency) must either provide or not provide or is silent. Answer is of no value, please do not charge my credit card.
Expert:  Justice4U replied 5 years ago.
I understand. Thank you