LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

Hello, i just would like to know if it will be possible to

Customer Question

i just would like to know if it will be possible to file a harassment case against police officer. some one hit my husband and the officer was treating him like not a victim but criminal She was screaming at all times and finally she said that she charge him trespassing and did not give/did any police report and case number XXXXX the accident.We already have her supervisor phone number and we will pull up the tape of the conversation between my husband and 911. Please advise what we should do in this case.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 years ago.
Yes, you can file a complaint with the internal affairs department at the police station and have them investigate the conduct of the officer. Turn over to them a copy of all evidence you have to support your claim and allow them to look into this and possible discipline the officer for their conduct.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
if my husband will have trespassing charges what legal right the officer had not to complete the report and we have only her business card and nothing else
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
incomplete answer
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
still not satisfied. will look for an other source.