Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Instructor
Experience:  College Instructor
19568076

hi your expert say asossiation have first bring me to court

hi your expert say asossiation have first bring me to court if i mess payment and after do other step no bady bring me to court start do other actio whit aout me ignore talk to me abaut payment when i try talk to them and say i mised payment becouse no income wos 8 month dont have money for pay assosiation they call me stuped do action ignore me they not talk abaut amaunt they talk abaut give my unit to manadger they say hi buy my unit on the auction but your expert say he have first pay off
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 5 years ago.

Linda Roch :

Hello and welcome! If you have any other questions, please let me know or please click Accept.

Linda Roch :

You may have been evicted and your house may still not have been sold.

Linda Roch :

You need to call the Association and ask what happened and then call your mortgage company and see if the house was foreclosed and sold.

Linda Roch :

But if you don't pay association fees, you can be evicted from the property.

Linda Roch :

Please let me know if you have other questions or press Accept.

Linda Roch :

Thank you.

Customer:

why they not ask paymet they ask praporty they ignore talk to me they have to pay off my morgage not jast 6758 for proporty and publish sale not jast sale to my manadger sound wrong

Linda Roch :

It does sound wrong and it sounds like you got evicted rather than had your house sold.

Linda Roch :

You need to call the association and the mortgage company to see what really happened.

Customer:

your expert say they must pay off for have my tittle i have ask bank if they did sale ore not and my turney say it most recorded in recording ofice