LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

can do manadger praparty buy my unit if i messing payment assosiation

can do manadger praparty buy my unit if i messing payment assosiation only but i pay all bills and morgage
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 years ago.

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer. I will be the expert that will be helping you today. I look forward to helping you solve your problem.

Yes, the association can likely foreclose and force the sale of your property in the event you fail to pay the monthly association dues. Prior to taking possession of the property, you should have been aware of their right and remedy to do this, in the event you live there and do not pay. Paying your other bills and mortgage and not relevant to the association dues and you are required to pay those as well. If this is happening and they are trying to sell your home, you should consult with a foreclosure defenses attorney at once, to protect your interest.