How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Teacher Editor Your Own Question
Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Instructor
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1339
Experience:  College Instructor
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Teacher Editor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Was hit by taxi cab driver, he ran the stop sign, total my

Resolved Question:

Was hit by taxi cab driver, he ran the stop sign, total my truck, what legal action can I take
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 5 years ago.

Linda Roch :

Hello and welcome! If you have any other questions, please let me know or please click Accept.

Linda Roch :

You should make a claim against his insurance company immediately

Linda Roch :

Yor insurance should actually do this but you can do it yourself as well.

Linda Roch :

Taxi cabs usually have to be insured so you need to call his company if you don't have the information and get the claim started.

Linda Roch :

If he somehow does not have insurance, you need to sue him in small claims court or in regular court depending on the amount of the damage.

Linda Roch :

Please press Accept.


this I have done is there any thing else I can do

Teacher Editor and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions