Justice4U, Attorney
Experience:  Broad base of legal experience.

What is the difference between an external memo of law and

What is the difference between an external memo of law and an internal memo of law?
Expert:  Justice4U replied 5 years ago.

I am an expert at JustAnswer and will be assisting you. I would like to address a few important issues before answering your question.

Please remember that I receive no credit for assisting you unless you accept my response. You cannot accept when I make an inquiry, rather you can only do so after you have received an answer. I answer questions based on the amount offered and rely on customers to follow through and "accept." Please remember that this is a chat or a dialogue so please reply to me if you have any questions regarding the information I provide.

Please note, nothing herein is intended as legal advice, no legal advice is being provided, no attorney-client relationship will be established and only general information is provided so that you may analyze your situation.

An internal memo is intended for a select group within a company or firm. An external memo is intended to be shared more broadly and even with the public outside of a company or firm.

Thank you