Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

good morning,this is about state gold corps shares which i

good morning,this is about state gold corps shares which i hold,got a call telling me JP MORGAN are in the process of taking the shares over,theyve so called employed a company from slovenia,asking me to send £15000 to them to buy shares in jp morgan,so that they can release my money for state gold shares,sounds very fishy,i was intrested in what you said about pump and dump,sounds like theyve had us all hook line and sinker,do we have to go down the fraud squad route,or is there no chance of getting our money back. regards john.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 5 years ago.

I am not in the UK, but you said it yourself, "it sounds very fishy". Generally, it is never a good idea to send money to anyone under the circumstances you describe. Taking the matter up with your local "fraud squad" first is your best chance of avoiding the loss of more money than you already may have lost by buying those shares.

I have answered your question. Please click on ACCEPT so that I will be compensated. BONUSES for quick and helpful responses are very appreciated. If you wish clarification of the answer, please send me a "Reply". If you have additional questions, I would be happy to assist, but as a courtesy I respectfully XXXXX XXXXX you ACCEPT the answer to your first question before branching off into other new questions. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX will be standing by.