Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

You replied Ok, thats what I read but if he shows up at my

You replied
Ok, thats what I read but if he shows up at my door tomarrow morning stating as he did this past Tuesday that he never signed it and he wants me out by Friday 7/1 what do I do I have children in the home and hes a large man?
Call the police. You can also file an injunction against him if you want prohibiting him from doing anything until an eviction hearing.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I got a notice to vacate on my front door dated July 1 and gave me 3 days to vacate or. It says a forcible entry and detainer suit seeking a writ of possession of personal property and a judgment for outstanding rent for the month of June and beyond will be filled. I have a recipt for cash for the june rent. What should I do?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

How do I file an injuction?

You would have to file a petition with the applicable court. You would want to have a lawyer help you with this.