D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney
Experience:  10+years of experience in all matters of civil litigation and Hearing Officer/Arbitrator

Hi. I built my house in 2007 and plant line of green shrub

Customer Question

Hi. I built my house in 2007 and plant line of green shrub trees 2 feet away from neighbor
property line, they gets toll and some limps getting on neighbor territory, he was braking limps and when I came back from vacation I found 4 trees die from being poisoned and all grass around those trees also dead, what should I do to get my neighbor to replace them or how to file claim against them?
Expert:  D. WINOGO ESQ. replied 5 years ago.
If you can demonstrate that the trees were poisoned, you can sue your neighbor for reimbursement. Your neighbor legally is allowed to trim limbs that enter his property, but he cannot harm your trees/plants. If he does, he is liable for damages to you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I can do the soil test and make all fotos of damage, then what next steps to correctly sue them?

You need an arborist (tree expert) write a statement as to what or who killed the trees and their value. That way, you can file a lawsuit in small claims court using the photos and the expert's report and you would not need to retain an attorney.