NateLawAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Over 8 years of legal practice.

I have an insurance with geico my deductible is $250 for collision

Customer Question

I have an insurance with geico my deductible is $250 for collision and comprehensive. My motor home was damaged on May 25,2011 by bad storm in savannah rip the awing off and broke it in three pieces. Also it rip the seams were the awning was causing water to seep in and cause damages to the left hand side.
it took geico two weeks to see the motor home also geico told me that it might not be cover the water damaged due to my contract which geico never send me seen I been with them for three years or more and never they have send me the actual contract. I pay geico about $2800.00 dollars every six month. please advice if i have a legitimate claim in court in case they decide not to fix m RV. Pleas Help (F.Y.I. RV Nada book value is $29,000 dollars )
Expert:  NateLawAnswers replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to

I really cannot offer you an answer without knowing the terms of the contract. If you request a copy, they have to give it to you. Request a copy and see what the provisions are on water damage. Often times, flood damage is not covered, but other kinds of water damage are.