Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

How do I dissolve my S Corporation. I have no assets, no liabilities,

How do I dissolve my S Corporation. I have no assets, no liabilities, no other members than myself. I just plain think an S Corporation is too much work. I had a senior moment when I signed up for it--based upon The Tax Club recommendation.
Thank you for your question.

To dissolve your S Corp, you will have to contact the Department of State, or if you filed in Wisconsin, the Department of Financial Institutions. You will need to file the Articles of Dissolution, which is Form 10, pay the appropriate fee, and mail a copy of the form to the Department. Once received and processed, your S Corp will be dissolved. Here is the form below:

Good luck.