TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

Is it a computer crime plus a conspiracy or a crime committed

Is it a computer crime plus a conspiracy or a crime committed with a computer and a conspiracy. The parties involved were her attornies and they used this info against me in a court of law, knowing that she did not have my permission to get it.
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

I've read your other question, and I'm sorry to say that what occurred is not a crime ... at least not a crime outside of HIPAA.

There is no computer crime because the computer involved was presumably her own computer. Her attorneys did nothing wrong because they merely presented evidence that was presented to them.

As the other attorney stated, your recourse is to file the complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

I regret that my answer is generally unfavorable, but please understand that it would be unfair to you (and unprofessional of me) to provide you with anything less than a truthful response. With that in mind, I hope that you found value in my answer. If your concerns were not satisfactorily addressed, then feel free to let me know, as I will be happy to clarify my answer or help with your follow-up questions. In the meantime, please remember to click the green accept button so that I will receive credit and compensation for my time (doing so does not end our session). Positive feedback is always appreciated as well. Thank you and good luck!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is it Malpractice since she did it at her office. On her own computer.
Hi again.

No, I'm sorry to say that it wouldn't be malpractice. Malpractice refers to professional negligence relating to a medical advice, procedures, etc. Sharing medical records is not of that nature.