socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

54. The Reply Brief. Can you provide a good sample reply

54. The Reply Brief.

Can you provide a good sample reply brief in relation to real estate litigation.
A reply brief?

Do you mean a reply to the response to a motion?

Or do you mean a response or objection to a motion?

And, what exactly is the subject matter of the reply (real property law covers a lot of territory)?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This reply brief is in response to an apellee's brief in an appeal at an appellate court level.
See this link.

Note: Content is accurate. Format may not follow appellate court rules (margins, fonts, etc., so you will have to refer to the court rules to determine.

Hope this helps.

NOTICE: My goal here is to educate others about the law. I am always available to answer your follow-up questions after you click Accept – however, if you do not click Accept, the website gets paid, and I receive nothing. This is true, even if you are on a subscription plan. So please click Accept, so that I will be able to continue to provide this service for others in the future.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.