Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I had 2 heart attacks in 1994, I need a copy of my records,

Customer Question

I had 2 heart attacks in 1994, I need a copy of my records, but cant get any help at the hospital
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. Between my law practice and other law related jobs, I have over 13 years experience. I look forward to assisting you.

Where you in the military at the time? Where you treated at a military hospital?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No, I am a vietnam vet, I'll check my mail tomorrow, was a regular regional hospital. The va hospital is 60 miles, thanks.
I think you've placed this in the military law section and it doesn't really belong here. I'll move it to general legal and opt out.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

I see that your previous expert removed your question to our general legal category. May I ask what you attempted to accomplish in getting your records? What were you told as reason for not providing you with records?