NateLawAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Over 8 years of legal practice.

How much will a speeding ticket in Washington County Arkansas

How much will a speeding ticket in Washington County Arkansas cost me? Near Sringdale Arkansas. I was on the 412 near harman Road. I was heading to Tulsa to catch a flight got delayed by bad weather. My speed was 81 in a 55.

Thank you for your question and welcome to

When you get to 26 over, you're on the edge of reckless driving. The ticket will probably cost somewhere between $200.00 and $300.00. The county clerk can tell you for sure. Give them a call at(NNN) NNN-NNNNa couple days after getting the ticket. It will be in the system and they can give you the exact amount.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I know I was close to reckless driving , but was only cited for speeding. will use more prudance in the future. Can they cite me for reckless driving? After the fact. I also live in Colorado, do I mail the fine?

No, they would have charged you then if they were going to do so. The water is well under that bridge.

Yes, you can mail the fine. Unless, of course, you're just itching to take a road trip to Arkansas. Smiletitle="Smile"/>