Yes. You can include multiple requests or counts in one action. You would file a civil action
against her and in count 1) replevin, 2) unjust enrichment, 3) breach of contract, 4) fraud and misrepresentation
An action to recover personal property said or claimed to be unlawfully taken.
That she in in possession of your property.
Unjust Enrichment -Unjust enrichment
is a legal term denoting a particular type of causative event
in which one party is unjustly enriched at the expense of another, and an obligation to make restitution
arises, regardless of liability for wrongdoing.
The elements are:
1) Was the defendant enriched?
2) Was the enrichment at the expense of the claimant?
3) Was the enrichment unjust?
4) Does the defendant have a defense?
5) What remedies are available to the claimant?
Breach of contract
(of a verbal or written agreement) is a legal cause of action
in which a binding agreement or bargained-for exchange is not honored by one or more of the parties to the contract by non-performance or interference with the other party's performance. If the party does not fulfill his contractual promise, or has given information to the other party that he will not perform his duty as mentioned in the contract or if by his action and conduct he seems to be unable to perform the contract, he is said to breach the contract.
Has the following elements:
1) an agreement - verbal or in writing
2) breach of that agreement
In the broadest sense, a fraud
is an intentional deception
made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent
. fraud has nine elements:
- a representation of an existing fact;
- its materiality;
- its falsity;
- the speaker's knowledge of its falsity;
- the speaker's intent that it shall be acted upon by the plaintiff;
- plaintiff's ignorance of its falsity;
- plaintiff's reliance on the truth of the representation;
- plaintiff's right to rely upon it; and
- consequent damages suffered by plaintiff.
So, you would file one civil action against her and have a count for each of those listed and explain what you want under each count.