Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

How Can I get my $ 1000.00 confiscated by LEE PING,Old Amsterdam,

Customer Question

How Can I get my $ 1000.00 confiscated by LEE PING,Old Amsterdam, ( Gold Reserve )
Mutual Pension Pool, P O BOX 77655 - 1070LG, AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands in 1989 ?
Expert:  Loren replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately, it is highly unlikely that you are going to collect a claim which is over 20 years old.
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, it is indeed unlikely. Yet if you can prove you invested in good faith and were only recently made aware that this was a scam of some sort, you can report this to the Dutch police authorities and instruct a Dutch lawyer to sue this company for compensation. You need know that the legal costs you will have to advance are likely to be much higher than what you lost, with little chance of success, one must stress.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Need more information such as the address of the appropriate ' DUTCH POLICE '
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
I wish I could tell you that the other two experts were not correct, but they are completely correct. Dutch police cannot help you with this, both of your experts were correct.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Human Rights and or Consumer Protection Agency / Fraudulent
Hotline complaints or Victims Rights for compensation
Not after 20 years I am afraid it is too late for them to do anything.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What would the final step in this situation ? Just give it up ?Then what ? Consider the case closed ?
The statute of limitations is a time period in which any case must be brought and once that time expires it is forever barred from being prosecuted or having any civil suits brought. So I am afraid that in waiting 20 years you have allowed the statute of limitations to expire and bar your claims you may have had.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience: JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law