Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.

My Dad is an inmate in a Colorado Correctional facility, and

My Dad is an inmate in a Colorado Correctional facility, and he had a minor surgery go bad and almost bled to death and the Doctor is telling us a completely different story. I don't know what to do...
Expert:  Loren replied 5 years ago.
Rather than recording the doctor on your cellphone, which may not be legal, depending on the laws of your state, you are better off retaining an attorney. You can probably find one who will work for a contingency fee, meaning your father will not owe anything unless there is a settlement or award. An attorney can subpoena the medical records and determine whether there is an actionable claim.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can you recomend someone who has dealt with the state before, and knows what they are doing who accepts that type of agreement? I am new to this
Expert:  Loren replied 5 years ago.
Almost every plaintiff's medical malpractice attorney takes their cases on contingency fee. While JustAnswer prohibits us from referrals to specific attorneys, the following link is a very flexible search engine which attorneys use when seeking co-counsel outside of their expertise or jurisdiction. All you need do is enter you location and "medical malpractice" in the appropriate fields:
Expert:  Loren replied 5 years ago.
If you have no further follow up questions, an Accept would be appreciated.