Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I RECEIVED A LETTER YESTERDAY FROM THE PASSAIC BOARD OF ELECTIONS

Customer Question

I RECEIVED A LETTER YESTERDAY FROM THE PASSAIC BOARD OF ELECTIONS TELLING ME THAT MY MAIL IN VOTES WERE NOT COUNTED BECAUSE MY SIGNATURE "DID NOT MATCH SIGNATURE ON FILE"...THERE IS MUCH CORRUPTION IN PASSAIC COUNTY ELECTORAL PROCESSES AND I BELIEVE MY ASE IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF PRUNING OUT THE VOTES THE "POWERS THAT PULL THE STRINGS" DO NOT WANT COUNTED. I HAVE WRITTEN TO THE N.J. ATTORNEY GENERAL TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT. MY QUESTION IS DO I HAVE A CIVIL ACTION SUIT BASED ON THE FACT THAT I WAS DENIED MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT (NOT PRIVELAGE) WAS DENIED BY THESE POLITICAL IDIOTS. IF SO CAN YOU RECOMMEND A CIVIL SUIT LAWYER THAT WOULD BE SYMPATHETIC TO MY ISSUE AND TAKE THE CASE (IF I HAVE ONE) ON A CONTINGINCY BASIS?? HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. RESPECTFULLY, XXXXX XXXXX
Expert:  Sam replied 5 years ago.

Hi

The BOE rules of course are detailed when certifying and approving a mail in ballot. It must be closed a certain way, etc. Signatures are integral in the process and they must match for the integrity of the vote. However, it is always questionable as to who the signature "expert" is that is declining votes because the signature does not match.

I believe you would have a basis to have this fully reviewed using the premise that you want to know who made the determination and what their signature expert credentials are and what other votes were disqualified based on this persons "expertise".

Contact the NJ Bar Assocation - here for a Attorney referral service

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
PLEASE READ FOLLOW UP TO ORIGINAL QUESTION, AND GIVE ME YOUR BEST ANSWER TO COME TO A RESOLUTION. THANK YOU.
Expert:  Sam replied 5 years ago.

Hi

No follow is showing. Could you please, repost?