D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney
Experience:  10+years of experience in all matters of civil litigation and Hearing Officer/Arbitrator

I am dealing with a lying mom in relation to custody. She told

I am dealing with a lying mom in relation to custody. She told lies and I have supervised visitation witm my 2 girls. The court-appointed supervisor runs a charity who rescues children from non-custodial parents who kidnapped them. He is on the phone alot, and he works in the other room while I visit, sits in his car to work while we go to dinner (he can us all the time)

With supervised visits, is it okay if he follow us in his car while I drive them to meals, shopping, etc?
Expert:  D. WINOGO ESQ. replied 5 years ago.
Yes. It is legally permissible for the supervisor to follow you in his car, as long as he gives you space with your girls.