LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

I had met a friend out at local night club tonight and was

Customer Question

I had met a friend out at local night club tonight and was there for 5minutes and the security guard told me I didn't have the right wristband to enter the area and pushed me as I was trying to get my girlfriend that he had let in with the same wrist band as me.He pushed me and I went to show him my wrist band which I was holding the bottle of beer I had jus got from bar.The security guardhad grabbed my arms and said I was going to hit him with it and I had no intention to do anything but show him the wrist band that was on wrist that beer was holding.The security guard then threw bottle away and man handled me out the door.I am a 32year old female that was completely sober at the time.I have bruises on my arms now from his hands.Would I have a case if I filed police report?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 years ago.
What type of case? Criminal charges against him or a civil lawsuit to try and recover money?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I would like criminal charges, civil lawsuit,racial profiling,public humiliation, and assault.

You could file a police report against this bouncer and let the police investigate and determine if there is enough evidence to arrest him and charge him with a crime. As far as the civil issue, you could try and sue to recover damages if he exceed the scope of his employment and the touching of you was excessive and unnecessary. If you are going to pursue actions, make sure you take pictures to document you injury.