Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I would like to know the penalty for taking an unidentifiable

I would like to know the penalty for taking an unidentifiable photo of a patient in the waiting area and uploading to facebook
Expert:  Sam replied 6 years ago.

Hi

If a person cannot be identified, then there is no law or penalty. However, it may be against employer policy so if you posted it and you are an employee there could be sanctions according to company policy

But if you are not an employee and the person cannot be identified, then there is no release form which would need to be signed.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck