Justice4U
Justice4U, Attorney
Experience:  Broad base of legal experience.
16110456

Im being blackmailed. What should I do

I'm being blackmailed. What should I do?
Expert:  Justice4U replied 5 years ago.

I am an expert at JustAnswer and will be assisting you. Please remember that I receive no credit for assisting you unless you accept my response. You cannot accept when I make an inquiry, rather you can only do so after you have received an answer. I answer questions based on the amount offered and rely on customers to follow through and "accept." Please remember that this is a chat or a dialogue so please reply to me if you have any questions regarding the information I provide.

What you are describing is illegal. You should file a police complaint. This will likely result in an investigation and potentially a prosecution of the wrongdoer. Unfortunately, the information you are trying to keep secret is likely to become publicly available information at that point.

Thank you