Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

How do I fill out an Affidavit - Death of Joint Tenant County

How do I fill out an Affidavit - Death of Joint Tenant? County of Riverside, Ca. It states _____of legal age, being first duly sworn, deposes and says: __________ is the decedent mentioned in the attached certified copy of Certificate of Death, and is the same person who is named as one of the parties in that certain deed dated _____, executed by _______ to ________, as Instrument No. ____, Official Records of _____County, California, describing the following real property: Dated:________ ________________. I know I have to have it notorized, I just don't know what to put in blanks....My husband passed away and I need to put our prop. in my name. Thanks, Carlene
Expert:  Sam replied 5 years ago.

Hi

It states

YOUR NAME of legal age, being first duly sworn, deposes and says: YOUR HUSBAND's NAME AS ON THE DEED is the decedent mentioned in the attached certified copy of Certificate of Death, and is the same person who is named as one of the parties in that certain deed dated THE DATE OF THE DEED executed by WHO YOU BOUGHT IT FROM (THis is located on the Deed as the Seller) to NAMES OF the BUYERS as Instrument No. THIS WILL BE LISTED ON THE DEED In the county where the property is Official Records of NAME OF COUNTY where property is located County, California, describing the following real property: THIS MUST BE THE FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPERTY as listed on the DEED

Dated:________ ________________.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck