Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

I have not been notified by anyone of anything! I logged into

I have not been notified by anyone of anything! I logged into my bank tonight and that's how I found out.   Also, I do not have any sort of Child support or outstanding deliquent debt of any sort. Could this be tied to my fiancee who has outstaning debt who wass actually serve papers for beingg delinquent,, she is on the account as well but not the primary Ideas?

Thank you for accepting my Answer, and the Bonus you gave me, I appreciate it greatly, If you have not done so already, please be kind enough to leave some Positive Feedback.

Thank you also for requesting me,

Legally, you should have been given notice, especially from the individual who started this legal mess for you, and you should have been given written notice by your bank that your bank account would be affected. As a matter of fact, even when the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Levies on a taxpayer's bank account the IRS and the bank will send the taxpayer a notice that something is going on in his account.

You must demand an explanation in writing from Wells Fargo Bank, keeping a copy of your letter for your files, this way you have proof of your demand. Do not stop until they give you an explanation that makes sense and that you understand.

Please be kind enough to press "ACCEPT", otherwise I do not get paid anything at all

BONUS and POSITIVE FEEDBACK are appreciated